Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Playing Favorites



This is my favorite Christmas card, in a year of cute cards.

My favorite of the low-carb cookies I have baked:  almond shortbread with lemon zest.

The favorite things I’ve done this week:  walked the labyrinth, gone to the spice shop.

My favorite carol:  O Holy Night,” sung by Jonas Kaufmann (though the “Huron Carol,” posted by one of my favorite authors, Louise Penny, is also wonderful—a new favorite).

My favorite other find this week:  a gold wire Christmas tree that stands inside a wine glass (my favorite Shakespeare Santa Cruz wine glass) on the table.




images:  The Almanac Gallery, UK
             Christie B. Cochrell, Christmas Cheer

2 comments:

  1. oh christie.
    perfect post. that little snow covered face. well. in love.
    and the tiny tree in a wine glass
    and o holy night is my favorite carol too.
    how lovely you are and this blog is. i'm grateful!
    merry christmas christie! xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry, merry, merry Christmas to you, too, dear Tammy J! Thank you, always, for being my friend. I'm grateful for you, too.

      Delete